12 Weeks To A New Career!
Join us for the next 12 week session, we can’t wait to meet you!
Schedule Of Costs:
- The Program cost is $4000.00
- A registration fee (non-refundable after 5 business days) $150 is due at time of registration. This amount is included in the $4000.
- Additional monies will not be accepted until Class #1. The registration fee is required to maintain placement in the upcoming class session. The remainder of$3850 would be due at class #1.
- The program costs include Tuition, lab fees & materials, CPR Instruction, a uniform (without shoes), a study guide & loaned textbook and instruments.
- The institution will choose the color of uniforms that will be worn . All of the students uniforms will be matching.
- The student is responsible to purchase footwear on their own. Tennis shoes that are 50% white are preferred. Some color is accepted; however they must be primarily white in color . The do not have to be new, but clean & presentable for a healthcare environment.
- There are programs & lending institutions that offer payment assistance & student loans. Payment Assistance may be available to those that qualify.
- Types of Payments accepted: *Cash, *Check, *Money Orders. *Visa or Master Card payments are accepted; however there is a scheduled bank fee that would be added to the charge made to the card for Incurred bank fees. *State Vouchers from Programs affiliated with the school.
Buyers Right To Cancel
Dental Assisting Technologies shall, when a student gives written notice of cancellation, provide a refund in the amount of the following:
- The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until midnight of the 5th business day after the student has accepted.
- When the notice of cancellation is given after the 5th day following enrollment, but prior to the close of business on the students 1st day of class attendance. The school may retain the application/registration fee which may not exceed $150.00.
- When notice of cancellation is given after a student’s completion of the 1st day of class, but prior to the schools 2nd day of attendance, the school may retain the application/registration fee of $150.00 and an amount not to exceed 10% of the tuition & fees or $300.00. * Whichever is less if cancellation occurs before completion of 5% of the course of instruction.
- When a student has completed in excess of the 2nd day of class instruction, the school may retain the application/registration fee and an amount computed prorated by days in class, plus 10% of tuition and fee charges up to the completion of 60% of the course of instruction.
- When the student has completed in excess of 60% of the course of instruction, the school may retain all fees & charges listed in the Schedule of Costs.
- Notice of Cancellation must be in writing and delivered to school management.
- All refund monies shall be paid within 10 days of written cancellation
- Complaints that cannot be resolved by direct negotiation with the school accordance to its written policy can be filed with PBVS Division, IL Board of Higher Education, 1 N. Old State Capitol Plaza, Ste 333, Springfield, IL 62701 or at www .ibhe.org – Phone# 1-217-782-7838.
- Veterans Complaints: Veterans who have complaints about the quality of training or administration of veterans benefits provided by Dental Assisting Technologies are encouraged to share their concerns with Dental Assisting Technologies Administration. Veterans can also contact the IL State approving Agency for Veterans Benefits at 217-557-4604.
- Each student enrolling in this program will receive a School catalog. The student will sign an acknowledgement of receiving this Catalog, reading it and assuring that the policies contained within are understood. If the student is a Veteran or beneficiary receiving federal veterans’ educational benefits they must comply with the policies contained within the schools catalog or it may effect VA payments paid to the student or the school on the students behalf.
- Due to the fast track nature of this program, late enrollment is not permitted . Class attendance and punctuality is imperative. The inability to attend regularly & on time could result in dismissal. The policies can be additionally found in the Enrollment Agreement.
Schools Refund Policy
All tuition is subject to the following prorated refund policy;
- The total of the program is $4000
- The Registration Fee of $150 is non- refundable after 5 business days of registration.
- The registration fee will be retained by the school unless written notice of cancellation is received within five business days of registration date.
- This fee holds the students spot in the upcoming class and allows the school to order a uniform and books that are included in the program, before the class session begins.
- The remaining $3850 is subject to the following prorated refund policy:
- $3850 divided by 12 classes
- Each class= $320.83 This is the portion of tuition and instructional charges which the school may retain for each class.
- Upon written notice of cancellation the student will be responsible for the accumulating classes made to the date of withdrawal & signed by administration & student.
- The student needs to be proficient in speaking, writing, reading and comprehending the English language.
- At home reading will be required.
- Dental Assisting Technologies uses an accumulated grading scale.
- Each student begins the session with 0 points & has the ability to add points to their score thru attendance, participation, completion of tasks, quizzes and exams. Each student has the ability to earn up to 1000 points by the completion of the program. A score of 700 is required to complete this course (70%).
F 699 – Below would fail
Student’s Right To Cancel
The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until 5pm of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at anytime and recieve a refund on all monies paid to date within 5 days of cancelation. Cancelation should be submitted to the authorized official of the school in writing.
START YOUR NEW CAREER TODAY
Join us for the next 12 week session to start on your new career path!